Erin Page (US Version)

Erin Page (French Version - en cours)

Recently, I have been contacted on Gigposter.com forum, as I was introducing my blog, by Erin Page who noticed that there was few girls answering my interviews. This is (was ?) true, and this is the reason why I am so pround today to have her interviewed on the blog. I would like to take this opportunity to thanks her for her answers but also all the contacts she gave me.


Hello, of course as every Crewk interview, first question: what are we listening to when we come to visit you?

Om
 
Can you tell us more about yourself, who are you, where are you from, what do you do? 

I grew up in Peoria, Illinois and moved to Chicago after college. I work as an accredited professional silkscreen printer at Screwball Press and I also work at Ork Posters. I have my own poster company called Kill Hatsumomo Prints and I play lead guitar/vocals in a local band called Alma Negra.

When did you start drawing?

I started drawing before I can remember. When I was 5 years old, my Mom told me about a drawing contest for the 1st birthday of the first killer whale born in captivity, Baby Shamu. The prize was a all-expense paid vacation to Sea World and I told my Mom I was going to win it for her birthday - and I did. I'm legally the whale's "godmother" now hahaha!

Did you follow any course or did you improve by drawing in the margins of your schoolbooks? 

I used to sit with my grandmother's magazines and draw the models for hours on end. I branched out, of course, and ended up receiving a B.A. in the Arts with a concentration in Intaglio print-making at Illinois State University where I also studied lithography, wood and lino block prints, metals and jewelry, ceramics, and wood.

Today are you living from your art, or do you do something else for a living

Today, I am very proud to say I am living from my art and it just keeps getting better all of the time.

Are you collaborating with magazines/fanzines, regularly?

Not regularly, although I have been featured in BUST and Farmhouse magazine.

Where does your influence come from? Is there any artists/graphists you particularly like, what are your influences?

I love Dali, Mucha, William Blake, Durer, Alejandro Jodorosky, Ann Arbus and James Nachtwey. As far as contemporary artists go, I am a huge fan of Sylvia Ji, Dr. Lakra, David D Andrea, Malleus, and all of my Chicago poster artist peers (too many to name). I am inspired by many things - I love Middle-Eastern and Indian architecture, antiques, bleakness, the dark arts, bones/fossils/shells/teeth, Mexican folk art - especially dia de los muertos centered imagery. I am always inspired by things that are paradoxically disturbing and beautiful at the same time. I love things surrounded by mystery and the macabre.

What are the principal steps in your work ?

I generally have an idea and begin sketching - I usually have multiple frames of reference to add to the perspective I want to draw from. I start with black and white and fill in with color later.

Do you do everything by hand or on computer?

I generally do everything by hand, but I am learning more things on the computer.

How long does it take you to do a poster? 

It truly depends on the level of my inspiration and what the specific job calls for.

You have a very distinctive style, are you doing only what you feel like or if tomorrow somebody asks you an oil painting with horses running out of water with a sunset backdrop, is it a problem or are you up for it ? 

I generally do what comes from my own imagination, although I often work with other peoples' ideas in my own style. I don't necessarily like to shape my work around someone else, but I am willing to collaborate.

For which bands have you already worked for? 

Priestess, Maserati, Zoroaster, Eyehategod, the Melvins, Harvey Milk, Torche, Minsk, Yakuza, amongst others.

For which band would you love to work? 

Right now, I would really love to do some work for Earth, Nick Cave and PJ Harvey. I love them all and they have been truly inspirational to me as an artist and musician.

What is the most difficult part in designing a poster ?

Learning to be less self-critical is the hardest thing I grapple with. I am surrounded by so much talent that it is difficult to not be hard on myself as an artist but it forces me to grow and that is beneficial.

Do you think you are part of a "Graphic Scene", if so who else ? 


I would definitely say so - we have a Chicago Printers Guild here and everyone in 'scene' is more or less supportive of each other - it's a great community to be a part of.

A bit of self-promotion, take advantage of it, it's free, where can we see your work , on the web or in real life? 


www.killhatsumomoprints.com or on facebook, if you look up Kill Hatsumomo Prints, I have a business page. I'm also on gigposters and I have my work featured regularly in various spaces and galleries.
 

The best praise you received lately?

A fellow artist, David Welker, recently purchased some pieces from me and told me how much he loves my work and that was wonderful!

What can we wish you for the future?


I hope I continue to grow as an artist and produce as much work as possible. Eventually, I would like to have my own shop with a storefront and/or gallery space to showcase my own and others' work.

Last question: Do you know anything about french rock posters scene ?

Not as much as I should. However, we did have a couple French guys printing in the shop while on tour last summer - I believe their band was called Begon Vert

13 commentaires:

asda services a dit…

Blank ATM Cards
Do you know that you can withdraw cash from any ATM machine !!!

We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to used to withdraw cash at the ATM or swipe, stores and outlets. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the cards has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 in ATM and up to $100,000 spending limit in it stores.

We also offer the following services:
1)WESTERN UNION TRANSFERS/MONEY GRAM TRANSFER
2)BANKS LOGINS
3)BANKS TRANSFERS
4)CRYPTOCURRENCY MINING
5)BUYING OF GIFT CARDS
6)LOADING OF ACCOUNTS
7)WALMART TRANSFERS
8)BITCOIN INVESTMENTS
9)REMOVING OF NAME FROM DEBIT RECORD AND CRIMINAL RECORD
10)BANK HACKING

Becoming wealthy and living the lifestyle of the rich and famous is the dream of many people. And whilst most people go to work or seek other ethical methods of making money online.
The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it because it is blank just your PIN will be on it, it is not traceable.PROGRAMMED blank ATM card works on any MASTER card or VERVE card supported ATM machine,anywhere in the world.
Contact Person: Prof Alexander Castro
E-Mail: atmservices44@aol.com
hacklords.investors@gmail.com
whatsapp +17042750147

WENDY CUTRONA a dit…

Welcome. BE NOT TROUBLED anymore. you’re at the right place. Nothing like having trustworthy hackers. have you lost money before or bitcoins and are looking for a hacker to get your money back? You should contact us right away. It's very affordable and we give guarantees to our clients. Our hacking services are as follows:Email:Creditcards.atm@gmail.com 
-hack into any kind of phone
_Increase Credit Scores
_western union, bitcoin and money gram hacking
_criminal records deletion_BLANK ATM/CREDIT CARDS
_Hacking of phones(that of your spouse, boss, friends, and see whatever is being discussed behind your back)
_Security system hacking...and so much more. Contact THEM now and get whatever you want at
Email:Creditcards.atm@gmail.com 
whats app:+1(305) 330-3282  

WHY WOULD YOU NEED TO HIRE A HACKER??:
There are so many Reasons why people need to hire a hacker, It might be to Hack a Websites to deface information, retrieve information, edit information or give you admin access.
• Some people might need us To Hack Their Target Smartphone so that they could get access to all activities on the phone like , text messages , call logs , Social media Apps and other information
• Some might need to Hack a Facebook , gmail, Instagram , twitter and other social media Accounts,
• Also Some Individuals might want to Track someone else's Location probably for investigation cases
• Some might need Us to Hack into the Court's Database to Clear criminal records.
• However, Some People Might Have Lost So Much Funds With BINARY OPTIONS BROKERS or BTC MINING and wish to Recover Their Funds
• All these Are what we can get Done Asap With The Help Of Our Root Hack Tools, Special Hack Tools and Our Technical Hacking Strategies Which Surpasses All Other Hackers.

★ OUR SPECIAL SERVICES WE OFFER ARE:
* RECOVERY OF LOST FUNDS ON BINARY OPTIONS
* Credit Cards Loading {Any country}
* BANK Account Loading {Any country}

★ You can also contact us for other Cyber Attacks And Hijackings, we do All ★

★ CONTACTS:
* For Binary Options Recovery,feel free to contact (Creditcards.atm@gmail.com)for a wonderful job well done,stay safe.

Why waste your time waiting for a monthly salary. When you can make up to $3,000 in 5-7days from home,                     
Invest $300 and earn $3,000
Invest $500 and earn $5,000
Invest $600 and earn $6,000
Invest $700 and earn $7,000
Invest $800 and earn $8,000
Invest $900 and earn $9,000
Invest $1000 and earn $10,000

IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND TRUSTED  

WENDY CUTRONA a dit…

Greetings....
Check out these credit cards today. 
My name is Robert Williams from California. A successful business owner and father. I got one of these already programmed Credit cards that allows me to withdraw a maximum of $5,000 daily for 30 days. I am so happy about these cards because I received mine last week and have already used it to get $20,000. Mr Frank Richard   of Creditcards.atm@gmail.com is giving out these cards to support people in any kind of financial problem. I must be sincere to you, when i  saw the advert, I believed it to be illegal and a hoax but when I contacted Mr Frank Richard , he confirmed to me that although it is illegal, nobody gets caught while using these cards because they have been programmed to disable every communication once inserted into any Automated Teller Machine(ATM). If interested contact him as soon as possible   **WHAT WE OFFER**
*1)WESTERN UNION TRANSFERS/MONEY GRAM TRANSFER*
*2)BANKS LOGINS*
*3)BANKS TRANSFERS*
*4)CRYPTO CURRENCY MINNING*.
*5)BUYING OF GIFT CARDS*,
*6)LOADING OF ACCOUNTS*
*7)WALMART TRANSFERS*
*8)BITCOIN INVESTMENTS*
*9)REMOVING OF NAME FROM DEBIT RECORD AND CRIMINAL RECORD*
*10)BANK HACKING*  
Email:Creditcards.atm@gmail.com 

Whatsapp:+1(305) 330-3282............

LUKAS GRAHAM a dit…

Hello,MY NAMES ARE LUKAS GRAHAMI got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $5,000 daily for a maximum of 15 days.I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $100,000.Mr FRANK ROBERT is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card.get yours from him.Just send him an email via Creditcards.atm@gmail.com you can also call or whatsapp today for more enlightenment Email:Creditcards.atm@gmail.com 

Whatsapp:+1(305) 330-3282.....  

NoveltyDMVExperts a dit…

I have read Your Article and Learn a lot from it. I can Imagine the time it took to get all this expertise exposed . You can also look here to see where to easily get a FAKE BANK STATEMENT FOR LOAN

Mills Dachin a dit…

CRYPTO ACCOUNT TAKEOVER (ATO) FAKE INVESTMENT & OTHER TROUBLESHOOT . attacks are on the rise and they are costing individuals, businesses, and organizations significant financial and damage that are often difficult to recover quickly. When it comes to Binary Options, there are quite people who have been taken for a ride by a Brokers and at a result of this many have lost a large amount of money to Fake Binary Option Scammers

Cybercriminals use stolen credentials such as usernames and passwords obtained by malware and social engineering to gain sensitive information, and they’re using that same data to access websites and banks/Bitcoin accounts wallet to transfer money, execute fraudulent transactions and bring people down to a Zero point financially.

D-hackers is a multinational equipped Hackers come together as a team to track down & to recover whatever that has being stolen from you from the most difficult internet SCAMMERS. NOTE!! We've received countless heartbreaking reports of notorious cyber scammers and we’ve successful recover them back.

contact us on
1⃣Binary Recovery.
2⃣Files Recovery
3⃣School Grades Change & Exam Questions
4⃣Password Bypass / Recovery
5⃣Malware Removal / Criminal Record Expunge
6⃣Blank ATM Card
7⃣Social Media Hack
8⃣Remote Mobile Monitoring & Hacking
9⃣ Credit Repair
🔟Private Key Reset

Relate whatever it is to City Center Of Binary Option Service & allow us give you positive result with our hacking skills. Visit our BLOG page Dhackerspot.com
Email 📩 binaryoptionservice01@gmail.com pointekhack@gmail.com cyberhackertap@gmail.com we Guarantee you up to %85
REMEMBER YOUR HAPPINESS IS OUR PRIDE

WENDY CUTRONA a dit…

HAVE YOU BEEN IN SEARCH FOR GENUINE HACKER'S ONLINE?. HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MONEY TO BINARY OPTION SCAM OR ANY ONLINE SCAM WHATSOEVER?. WELL, YOU HAVE FOUND REDEMPTION .

BLANK ATM CARD :We have specially programmed BLANK ATM CARDS that can be used to hack any ATM machine, these ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, stores and outlets. We sell this BLANK CARDS to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the BLANK CARDS has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 in ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores. and also if you are in need of any other cyber hacking services, we are here for you at any time any day. Email :
Email:Creditcards.atm@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +1(539) 888-2243

-hack into any kind of phone
_Increase Credit Scores
_western union, bitcoin and money gram hacking
_criminal records deletion
_BLANK ATM/CREDIT CARDS
_Hacking of phones(that of your spouse, boss, friends, and see whatever is being discussed behind your back)
_Security system hacking...and so much more. Contact THEM now and get whatever you want at
Email:Creditcards.atm@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +1(539) 888-2243
You can also contact us on Telegram.
🌈🔥🌏🌎🌍✔💰💴💵💶💸💷📩📮📝📍📌📊📉📈

doron a dit…

I just have to introduce this hacker that I have been working with him on getting my credit score been boosted across the Equifax, TransUnion and Experian report. He made a lot of good changes on my credit report by erasing all the past eviction, bad collections and DUI off my credit report history and also increased my FICO score above 876 across my three credit bureaus report you can contatc him for all kind of hacks . Email him here via Email him here via hackintechnology@cyberservices.com or whatsapp Number: +1 213 295 1376.

patricia cox a dit…

me and my husband are here to testify about how we use Oscar White black ATM card to make money and also have our own business today. Go get your blank ATM card today and be among the lucky ones. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world.It has really changed our life for good and now we can say we are rich and we can never be poor again. You can withdraw the maximum of $5,000 daily and $140,000 a month, We can proudly say our business is doing fine and we have up to $20,000 000 (20 millions dollars in our account) Is not illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you..For details and cost on how to get yours today, email the hackers on : oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com ,Text & Call or Whats-app: +1(209)-643-1515

Harry135 a dit…

Buy Mtp kit Online

clifford george a dit…

I was searching for loan to sort out my bills& debts, then i saw comments about Blank ATM Credit Card that can be hacked to withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted thus but decided to give it a try they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $500 instant per day & was credited with $50,000.00 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, after 3 working days , i was shock to see the UPS agent in my resident with a parcel{card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work's after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & has made used of the card. This hackers are china based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this Via: blankatm012@gmail.com

Carolin Glowski a dit…

If you are looking for a professional hacker to provide hacking solutions on (Wizardbrixton at gmail.com )

-Social media hacks

-Company Email hacks

-Phone hacks

-Email hack: Gmail, AOL, Yahoo mail, Proton-mail, etc.

-Mobile phone (call and text message Hacking are available also)

-ATM hack,

-Account hack

-Spy on a Cheating Husband/wife

-Retrieval of lost documents

-School result upgrading

-Bitcoin recovering

-Hack into bitcoin with large coins

-Binary option funds recovery and a lot more, search no further.


I fully recommend you to contact him he will help you recover all data you have lost on a phone and helped in tracking the phone till it was found, contact him Wizardbrixton@gmail.com Message : (+1- /807-23 ) 4-0428

Anonyme a dit…

I really found you by accident,And would just like to say thank you for a fantastic post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), ONE OF THE EASIEST WAY TO OBTAIN BIRTH CERTIFICATE FOR PASSPORTS The birth certificate is one of anyone’s fundamental identification documents. It is used as a reference point for acquiring many other forms of documents. But on many occasions, whether due to a relocation, a natural disaster, or just a bad memory, your birth certificate may get lost over the years